Pen Turner Forum South Africa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pen Turner Forum South Africa

A place to find information and show off your pen turning skills in South Africa.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Once off custom Blanks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mias Bez

Mias Bez

Once off custom Blanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once off custom Blanks   Once off custom Blanks EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 5:49 pm

[quote="Andybear33"]Hi Mias,

I have been making lots of blanks but the best is that on the 7th of November 2015 I will be giving a demo at MR Woodturner of how to cast your own blanks. Casting Kits will be on sale and I will answer questions.

Demo to start at 10am Saturday the 7th of November 2015 at 7 Susman Ave Cnr. of Morell Road
Blairgowrie

Hope to see you there.

Andybear[/quote]

Hi Andy
This sounds good but we have already a weekend camping arranged at De Voetpadkloof. It seems that I must see if we can arrange something during the week. Will contact you later.
Thank you
Mias
Back to top Go down
Andybear33

Andybear33

PostSubject: Re: Once off custom Blanks   Once off custom Blanks EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 8:24 am

Hi Mias,

I have been making lots of blanks but the best is that on the 7th of November 2015 I will be giving a demo at MR Woodturner of how to cast your own blanks. Casting Kits will be on sale and I will answer questions.

Demo to start at 10am Saturday the 7th of November 2015 at 7 Susman Ave Cnr. of Morell Road
Blairgowrie

Hope to see you there.

Andybear
Back to top Go down
Mias Bez

Mias Bez

PostSubject: Re: Once off custom Blanks   Once off custom Blanks EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 7:01 pm

[quote="Andybear33"]Yes that's exactly what I plan on doing

Thanks[/quote]

Hi Andy
Do you plan to do some more custom blanks in the new year? I plan to stock up on some new blanks in the new year.

I missed out on your previous blanks.

Tx

Mias
Back to top Go down
Andybear33

Andybear33

PostSubject: Re: Once off custom Blanks   Once off custom Blanks EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 6:42 pm

Yes that's exactly what I plan on doing

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Once off custom Blanks   Once off custom Blanks EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 1:20 pm

Andybear33 wrote:
I have started to make custom blanks these blanks will come in sets of 6. You will be able to buy 1 blank of the set or all the blanks in the set. The blanks will cost R 50.00 each or R 250.00 if you buy them all. Pricing excludes shipping, postage or courier.

I will have each blank numbered so when you place your order just state the number or numbers and send me a message I will then contact you.

regards,

Andybear.

Hi Andrew will you be able to make some custom blanks as once offs

Donovan
Back to top Go down
Andybear33

Andybear33

PostSubject: Once off custom Blanks   Once off custom Blanks EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:18 am

I have started to make custom blanks these blanks will come in sets of 6. You will be able to buy 1 blank of the set or all the blanks in the set. The blanks will cost R 50.00 each or R 250.00 if you buy them all. Pricing excludes shipping, postage or courier.

I will have each blank numbered so when you place your order just state the number or numbers and send me a message I will then contact you.

regards,

Andybear.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once off custom Blanks   Once off custom Blanks Empty

Back to top Go down

Once off custom Blanks
Page 1 of 1