Pen Turner Forum South Africa

A place to find information and show off your pen turning skills in South Africa.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Once off custom Blanks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mias Bez

Mias Bez

Once off custom Blanks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once off custom Blanks   Once off custom Blanks EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 5:49 pm

[quote="Andybear33"]Hi Mias,

I have been making lots of blanks but the best is that on the 7th of November 2015 I will be giving a demo at MR Woodturner of how to cast your own blanks. Casting Kits will be on sale and I will answer questions.

Demo to start at 10am Saturday the 7th of November 2015 at 7 Susman Ave Cnr. of Morell Road
Blairgowrie

Hope to see you there.

Andybear[/quote]

Hi Andy
This sounds good but we have already a weekend camping arranged at De Voetpadkloof. It seems that I must see if we can arrange something during the week. Will contact you later.
Thank you
Mias
Back to top Go down
Andybear33

Andybear33

PostSubject: Re: Once off custom Blanks   Once off custom Blanks EmptyFri Oct 23, 2015 8:24 am

Hi Mias,

I have been making lots of blanks but the best is that on the 7th of November 2015 I will be giving a demo at MR Woodturner of how to cast your own blanks. Casting Kits will be on sale and I will answer questions.

Demo to start at 10am Saturday the 7th of November 2015 at 7 Susman Ave Cnr. of Morell Road
Blairgowrie

Hope to see you there.

Andybear
Back to top Go down
Mias Bez

Mias Bez

PostSubject: Re: Once off custom Blanks   Once off custom Blanks EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 7:01 pm

[quote="Andybear33"]Yes that's exactly what I plan on doing

Thanks[/quote]

Hi Andy
Do you plan to do some more custom blanks in the new year? I plan to stock up on some new blanks in the new year.

I missed out on your previous blanks.

Tx

Mias
Back to top Go down
Andybear33

Andybear33

PostSubject: Re: Once off custom Blanks   Once off custom Blanks EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 6:42 pm

Yes that's exactly what I plan on doing

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Once off custom Blanks   Once off custom Blanks EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 1:20 pm

Andybear33 wrote:
I have started to make custom blanks these blanks will come in sets of 6. You will be able to buy 1 blank of the set or all the blanks in the set. The blanks will cost R 50.00 each or R 250.00 if you buy them all. Pricing excludes shipping, postage or courier.

I will have each blank numbered so when you place your order just state the number or numbers and send me a message I will then contact you.

regards,

Andybear.

Hi Andrew will you be able to make some custom blanks as once offs

Donovan
Back to top Go down
Andybear33

Andybear33

PostSubject: Once off custom Blanks   Once off custom Blanks EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 10:18 am

I have started to make custom blanks these blanks will come in sets of 6. You will be able to buy 1 blank of the set or all the blanks in the set. The blanks will cost R 50.00 each or R 250.00 if you buy them all. Pricing excludes shipping, postage or courier.

I will have each blank numbered so when you place your order just state the number or numbers and send me a message I will then contact you.

regards,

Andybear.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once off custom Blanks   Once off custom Blanks Empty

Back to top Go down

Once off custom Blanks
Page 1 of 1