Pen Turner Forum South Africa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pen Turner Forum South Africa

A place to find information and show off your pen turning skills in South Africa.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who is keen for swop box

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lynkx pens

Who is keen for swop box Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is keen for swop box   Who is keen for swop box EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 9:32 pm

Can do.If I can get all interested parties to provide their contact numbers that will be a good start.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lynkxpens.com
Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Who is keen for swop box   Who is keen for swop box EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 10:13 pm

lynkx pens wrote:
Donovan wrote:
I am keen but I am not in SA enough to be reliable as a poster.
Ivor I have been trying to arrange a get together for some time but with the limited time that I have it is not easy.

onovan[/quote Maybe we can arrange something now for December

That is a good idea Ivor are you volunteering to arrange this lol
Back to top Go down
lynkx pens

PostSubject: Re: Who is keen for swop box   Who is keen for swop box EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 4:11 pm

[quote="Donovan"]I am keen but I am not in SA enough to be reliable as a poster.
Ivor I have been trying to arrange a get together for some time but with the limited time that I have it is not easy.

onovan[/quote Maybe we can arrange something now for December
Back to top Go down
Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Who is keen for swop box   Who is keen for swop box EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 7:27 pm

I am keen but I am not in SA enough to be reliable as a poster.

Donovan
Back to top Go down
lynkx pens

PostSubject: Re: Who is keen for swop box   Who is keen for swop box EmptyTue Oct 28, 2014 5:17 pm

Great idea. Big problem though,Post office is KAPUT .I use Post Net [excellent] but they charge R99 for 1kg and under.This is a special they are running at the moment.But you are in for R99 before U start.
Maybe we could have a census and see where the closest venue is for as many members as possible.
Pick a date, have a boerie roll and a sort of boot swop/sale day.Will great to meet the guys in person
and share ideas one to one.
Regards.Ivor.
Lynkx Pens.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who is keen for swop box   Who is keen for swop box EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 8:35 am

Orffer wrote:
If we do a swop box, we need to add items and remove items with the same value.  I have some burls that I can add, but then it would have to been replaced with something with the same value.

That's right, no junk, just the good stuff. Something you would like to receive if you were the next person in line.

Back to top Go down
http://penturner.forumshome.com
Orffer

Orffer

PostSubject: Re: Who is keen for swop box   Who is keen for swop box EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 6:48 am

If we do a swop box, we need to add items and remove items with the same value. I have some burls that I can add, but then it would have to been replaced with something with the same value.
Back to top Go down
Mias Bez

Mias Bez

PostSubject: swop box   Who is keen for swop box EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 9:56 am

Hi

I am interested

Mias
Back to top Go down
Mias Bez

Mias Bez

PostSubject: Re: Who is keen for swop box   Who is keen for swop box EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 9:39 am

[quote="Admin"]Who is up for a swop box.
The box +- 1kg filled with goodies and sent out to a member at a time. What you take out of the box you put back with something of your own, and then send the box on to the next person.

The box could be bigger but we will have to look into the cost of the postage/courier as this might be restrictive.

So at the end you get the box you take out what you want but make sure you replace it with something for the rest of the members, and all of this at the cost of sending the parcel on to the next person.[/quote]

We can give this a try

Mias
Back to top Go down
Donovan

PostSubject: Re: Who is keen for swop box   Who is keen for swop box EmptyFri Apr 25, 2014 1:59 pm

I am keen but I am out of the country for two months and then back for a month. I will have to time it correct
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Who is keen for swop box   Who is keen for swop box EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 7:29 pm

Who is up for a swop box.
The box +- 1kg filled with goodies and sent out to a member at a time. What you take out of the box you put back with something of your own, and then send the box on to the next person.

The box could be bigger but we will have to look into the cost of the postage/courier as this might be restrictive.

So at the end you get the box you take out what you want but make sure you replace it with something for the rest of the members, and all of this at the cost of sending the parcel on to the next person.
Back to top Go down
http://penturner.forumshome.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is keen for swop box   Who is keen for swop box Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is keen for swop box
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pen Turner Forum South Africa :: Miscellaneous :: Off-topic Chatter-
Jump to: