Pen Turner Forum South Africa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pen Turner Forum South Africa

A place to find information and show off your pen turning skills in South Africa.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Posting pictures

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andybear33

Andybear33

Posting pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting pictures   Posting pictures EmptyWed May 14, 2014 2:41 pm

On the menu / tool bar you have insert link button which is next to the you tube button. Use this to insert the link to the file but the file will need to be stored on dropbox or any other server which can be accessed from the web.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Test
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Donovan

Posting pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting pictures   Posting pictures EmptyWed May 14, 2014 1:49 pm

Andybear33 wrote:
Donovan wrote:
Hi Andrew how do you post more than one image in the same post. No matter what I do after posting the first image, I will just get the same image again

You will need to follow the same steps as when you uploaded the first image but you will need to copy the new image address as each image has a new address.

Hope this helps

Hi I want to post an pen making tutorial. It is in PDF. How do I do that. I tried to drag and drop but that opens the article.
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Andybear33

Andybear33

Posting pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting pictures   Posting pictures EmptySat May 03, 2014 9:23 pm

Donovan wrote:
Hi Andrew how do you post more than one image in the same post. No matter what I do after posting the first image, I will just get the same image again

You will need to follow the same steps as when you uploaded the first image but you will need to copy the new image address as each image has a new address.

Hope this helps
Back to top Go down
Donovan

Posting pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting pictures   Posting pictures EmptySat May 03, 2014 4:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Andybear33

Andybear33

Posting pictures Empty
PostSubject: Posting pictures   Posting pictures EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 10:42 pm

First I select the icon above showing the pictures and the disk.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This will bring up a screen like this, [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I then select the "choose file" button - go an select the image you want to post. Once done I click the "host it
link[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].

This will then take you to the following screen [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I then select the image URL and copy it. Before I click the upload link.

I then select the image icon from the menu [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This will bring up a small input screen [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I then paste the image URL link  and click insert.
This then inserts the image into the message.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This should be it and you can continue with your message or even load more pictures by repeating these steps.

Hope this helps with getting you images uploaded. You may have to sign up for the services from servimg but they are free.

Let me know if you have any further problems

Thanks

Andrew
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Posting pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posting pictures   Posting pictures Empty

Back to top Go down

Posting pictures
Page 1 of 1