Pen Turner Forum South Africa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pen Turner Forum South Africa

A place to find information and show off your pen turning skills in South Africa.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rant DHL Rave Fedex

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AB wood

AB wood

Rant DHL Rave Fedex Empty
PostSubject: Unreliable DHL    Rant DHL Rave Fedex EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:08 am

Good day all,

Feeling better I am not all alone in the poor unreliable service of DHL. My last option was to contact their manager Hennie Heymans personally, He handed my complaint over to Marius Volschenk. This guy cleared the parcel in minutes Hope to have it today.

All my parcels from Taiwan and China are shipped with Toll, their local affiliate is Skynet, a bit expensive on clearing at customs otherwise good service.

If the names help try them in case of poor service. Need some more stuff, will also try FEDEX. (Thauhgt they were expensive)

Greetings Abel

Back to top Go down
http://abelbadenhorst.co.za
Andybear33

Andybear33

PostSubject: Re: Rant DHL Rave Fedex   Rant DHL Rave Fedex EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 11:27 am

Donovan wrote:
I ordered some blanks from Arizona silhouette and had it sent by DHL. I want them to be home when I get there. The post was eye watering expensive for the fast service. It is now three weeks and I still do not have the blanks. I had seven e mails from them about the progress of the parcel but at the same time I had four people call me to get my e mail address and ID number so that they can clear the parcel. I had to make three phone calls to them to give then the same info.
DHL gave the parcel to a third party delivery company that now claim that they cannot find the house, nobody home, customer moved. I phoned to get the phone number of the carrier to explain how to get to my house. It is against company policy to give out any phone numbers.

I still do not have the parcel. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

In contrast i had a parcel sent by Fedex. Once the supplier informed me that the parcel is with fedex they called me the next day to get my details. One hour later I had the invoice and I have had notification that the parcel will be delivered on Monday

Cost from DHL R2094 and from Fedex R368. Both parcels are for blanks and with in a few dolers the same price

Hi Donovan I have tweeted this as well sometimes it helps. So let's see this time.
Andrew
Back to top Go down
Donovan

PostSubject: Rant DHL Rave Fedex   Rant DHL Rave Fedex EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 10:05 am

I ordered some blanks from Arizona silhouette and had it sent by DHL. I want them to be home when I get there. The post was eye watering expensive for the fast service. It is now three weeks and I still do not have the blanks. I had seven e mails from them about the progress of the parcel but at the same time I had four people call me to get my e mail address and ID number so that they can clear the parcel. I had to make three phone calls to them to give then the same info.
DHL gave the parcel to a third party delivery company that now claim that they cannot find the house, nobody home, customer moved. I phoned to get the phone number of the carrier to explain how to get to my house. It is against company policy to give out any phone numbers.

I still do not have the parcel. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

In contrast i had a parcel sent by Fedex. Once the supplier informed me that the parcel is with fedex they called me the next day to get my details. One hour later I had the invoice and I have had notification that the parcel will be delivered on Monday

Cost from DHL R2094 and from Fedex R368. Both parcels are for blanks and with in a few dolers the same price
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rant DHL Rave Fedex   Rant DHL Rave Fedex Empty

Back to top Go down

Rant DHL Rave Fedex
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pen Turner Forum South Africa :: Miscellaneous :: Off-topic Chatter-
Jump to: