Pen Turner Forum South Africa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pen Turner Forum South Africa

A place to find information and show off your pen turning skills in South Africa.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sale of Pen Craft

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JBrick

Sale of Pen Craft Empty
PostSubject: Sale of Pen Craft   Sale of Pen Craft EmptyThu Mar 31, 2016 12:42 pm

Hello

I am the originator and owner of Pen Craft. Pen Craft is an established wood and acrylic pen turning business which I started 3 and a half years ago.

As I am not able to expand Pen Craft, due to lack of time, I am looking to sell Pen Craft to someone who can take it to further heights. Having sold over 1000 pens in 3 years and the leading handcrafted wooden pen website in South Africa, Pen Craft attracts a lot of business and is growing steadily. I sadly cant continue its growth, and look that someone is willing to buy Pen Craft to continue its journey.

Details of the business and the sale can be discussed privately.

If you require any further info, email me on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], or on my cell 083 450 2140.

Happy turning

Regards
Jesse
Back to top Go down

Sale of Pen Craft
Page 1 of 1