Pen Turner Forum South Africa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pen Turner Forum South Africa

A place to find information and show off your pen turning skills in South Africa.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Victorian Gold Pen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mias Bez

Mias Bez

Victorian Gold Pen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victorian Gold Pen   Victorian Gold Pen EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:55 pm

Hi Rob

Thank you - not my liking also but I enjoy the making of it. I think a certain kind of people will like it.

My order went good, Just make sure that you give your house address as HDL deliver to your house and not post office box. It took just over 3 weeks.

Mias
Back to top Go down
RobBagnall

Victorian Gold Pen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victorian Gold Pen   Victorian Gold Pen EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:46 pm

That is one good looking pen Very Happy 

Not sure it my taste completely but impressive.

How did your ordering from PSI go ? any problems etc as I am looking to order when I get back from holiday.

Once again nicely done

Rob
Back to top Go down
Mias Bez

Mias Bez

Victorian Gold Pen Empty
PostSubject: Victorian Gold Pen   Victorian Gold Pen EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 8:28 am

Hi Gents

This is my first Victorian pen from PSI and the first time I used Maple Burl. What a pleasure to work with. I took is slow as I did not know how it will come out. I made it on Saturday and we thought it will not really sell as it looks big. The first time a friend saw it, she said she want it for her sister. S, I will do another one this week.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/18/82/50/67/victor10.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Victorian Gold Pen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Victorian Gold Pen   Victorian Gold Pen Empty

Back to top Go down

Victorian Gold Pen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pen Turner Forum South Africa :: Pen Turning :: Just Turned - Showreel-
Jump to: